Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Makiling" one of the Philippine's Camping Area

I have just arrived... my knees are so tired. Im so thirsty and hungry. I entered my room and take some rest before taking a bath and eat my dinner... My eyes are roaming around from one corner of my room to another. Speak nothing just sighs. But before my eyes will completely close, its worth to remember that tomorrow is thursday. A school day! Oh, i must prepare all of my assignments to submit regarding on what i have observed in the middle of the forest. Wow! yea, in the middle of the forest... that was in "Makiling" located in Laguna. The pride of Laguna.
Together with my classmates I was there for three days. Having fun, exploring more and of course learning the beauty of nature. It was not just part of our studies, but feeling how the real real nature is.
We were there inhaling the fragrance of its air from silent trees, diving in to the clear, clean and cold fresh water. Although everyday was a tired day, always, the excitement is there. During the night we heared nothing except the chirps of the insects with the cold breeze of the wind. Staying there is like reflecting yourself. There you can see things you never or even imagine before. The silent of its night pushes into a mere sanctuary.
After three days, as we got in the car my eyes were reluctant to leave the beauty of Mount Makiling. For a while i remembered the myth of the mountain. The magical beginning of Mount Makiling. But whatever it is, i came up with one conclusion that God made it and whatever mysteries behind He is the only one who really knows.
Oh, dear! its 9 pm. I have to eat now before i forget. See you in my next post...

No comments: