Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cabugao Beach Resort




"Cabugao Beach Resort the small boracay of the north
Posted in CAbugao by Ed Pudol on April 5, 2008

We spend our holly week to this beach resort which located at Pug-os, Cabugao , Ilocos Sur. Cabugao is second to the last municipality of Ilocos Sur in the north before you reach Ilocos Norter.

If you’re looking for a solemn place to unwind then this resort is the best place to scape the noise and pollution of the city. I like the place , cabugao beach resort have nice clean air conditioned rooms with private bath room and toilet. The only awkward to their rooms is that there is no TV, but that’s fine with me as I have my own laptop with me where I can watch DVD movies.

I enjoy the white sand in the beach and swimming at the beach with a wave. Waves are not that big good enough to massage your body.

If you don’t like or you’re afraid to swim to the beach then you can use the resort swimming pool. The pool is situated infront of the beach. You can do the warm up first at the swimming pool before going to swim at the beach.

Also if you bring your own car no problem with parking, they have wide space for car parking of their customer.

I guess it’s better if I will show you the some pictures I have taken while staying in the resort for you to see how the beach resort look like."

1 comment:

Shiene143 said...

Cool! I want to visit this resort soon. The place is perfect for a relaxation and for some leisure. Thanks for sharing.


resorts palawan